Monday, February 15, 2010

I downloaded that half-acapella version of Don't stop believing and its been put on repeat. I ♥ that song mighty much.

I'm starting to love the dark again (:
Anyway, I don't think I'll be emo for like, quite long?


I look horrible in it. I don't like how my spectacles cover my eyes in photos. But its the only one I've got of me blowing these little glass creatures which bring much joy and comfort.
So I'm fine with that (:


I kinda like my previous post about bubbles.

Because bubbles make me happy, and the last time I was happy was when I wrote the post about how I'm in control (the one with the photo of the lever I took at 8Q, with the RED AND BOLDED words,
YOU ARE IN CONTROL
) That post is in the archives since I've written so much these days. I didn't go to school that day.

Remember how I didn't want to put down that book about bubbles, a coursework by a NYJC student at their exhibition?

(Just took that ^ bubble bottle we used to surprise steph when we went to the IT fair last year! So pretty, especially at night!)


Maybe I should write more poems. Two so far. They make me glad.
Those simple ones that are honest to my emotions at that moment.

No comments: